- Each meeting room comes equipped with a computer, LCD projector and screen. The computers will be configured with Windows Operating System as well as with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Please bring your presentation files in flashdrives only.
We suggest that you keep a backup copy either on your cloud or other online storage in case the flashdrive is misplaced.
- Presenters using their own laptops are reminded to bring along the necessary VGA/HMTL adapter to connect to the video projector. We regret that due to the many different brands/models of laptop, we are not able to provide the corresponding adapters.
Length of Presentation:
- Total duration is 25 minutes (including 10 minutes of Q&A) for each oral presentation. Please refer to the Final Programme for actual presentation schedules.
- You are requested to be at the presentation room at least 15 minutes before the session starts.
During your presentation:
- Be considerate to the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and a changeover to the next speaker.
- Session Chairs will keep track of the allotted time. This is essential to ensure adequate time for questions and discussion as well as adherence to the schedule.
- Each presenter is provided with a 2.4 metre high by 1 metre wide poster panel.
- The recommended poster size is A0 size (841mm width x 1189mm height) displayed vertically (portrait layout).
- Place your Abstract ID, Abstract Title and Authors’ names prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper easily. Highlight the Authors’ names, e‐mail and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc in the poster.
Display of Poster:
- Please refer to the final prorgamme for the poster presentation time.
- The poster should be mounted on the poster board by 10 am on Fri, 19 July 2019 and removed by 10:30 am on Sat, 20 July 2019.
- Velcro/ adhesive tapes will be available at the registration desk
- Poster presenters are required to be present at their assigned poster board during poster viewing times.
- The organizer will not be responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the end of the session.
NOTE: There will NOT be poster printing services at the conference venue.
Please print your poster and bring it along with you.