Online Registration Opened!
Early Bird and Author Registration Deadline: 01 April 2019
~ Please read the registration notes below before proceeding with your registration ~
Registration fee will be charged in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
SGD 1 is approximately USD 0.75.
You may refer to OANDA Currency Converter for the prevailing exchange rate
|Category||Early Bird Rate|
on or before 1 Apr 2019
from 2 Apr 2019
|Corporate/ Professional||SGD 1,250|
|Corporate/ Professional |
(AMA or INFORMS Member)
(AMA or INFORMS Member)
|Doctoral Student / Student |
|Doctoral Student / Student|
(Conference & Doc Consortium)
|Guest Ticket - Awards Dinner (Friday)||SGD 180|
|Guest Ticket - Social Dinner (Saturday)||SGD 120|
Important Note to ALL AUTHORS/PRESENTERS:
- All authors who are presenting at the conference will have to complete the registration and payment latest by 1 April 2019, in order for their presentation to be scheduled in the conference programme.
- Each registration is meant for only ONE (01) participant to attend the conference. Co-author(s) who are also attending the conference will need to register separately.
Each registration entitles the registered participant to make ONE (01) oral/poster presentation at the conference.
- Fees payable will be charged in Singapore dollars.
- Authors who have submitted abstract(s), please login with the SAME account you had used earlier to submit your abstract. Do NOT create a new account as we will be tagging your registration to your abstract(s).
- Invoice will be issued automatically via the online system when you register. The e-invoice, generated via the online system, is the official invoice.
- You will be able to print a copy of the e-receipt from your user account, after payment is received.
For assistance on registration, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate/Professional/Academic/Doctoral Student / Student (Conference only) Registration
>> Includes admission to all Frontiers 2019 sessions, tea breaks, lunch, welcome reception, awards dinner, social dinner and a set of conference kit
Doctoral Student (Conference & Doc Consortium) Registration
>> Includes admission to Doc Consortium, all Frontiers 2019 sessions, tea breaks, lunch, welcome reception, awards dinner, social dinner and a set of the conference kit.
*Doctoral Student / Student Registration
Please note, all student delegates will be requested to upload a current student ID / letter from a relevant educational institution as proof of status. Postdocs are not considered students for this conference.
Guest ticket holders will need to purchase a separate conference registration if they wish to attend any of the conference sessions.
Preferred mode of payment:
Credit Card Online – VISA / MasterCard / PayPal
Other payment options:
- Cheque / Cashier’s Order issued by Singapore Banks only (No foreign cheques, please)
- Bank Draft (MUST be issued in Singapore dollars, by a bank with a local branch in Singapore)
Please refer to the online invoice for detailed payment instructions.
Latest date for payment by Cheque/Cashier’s Order or Bank Draft: 15 June 2019.
- A full refund less S$200 administrative & payment processing will be made for cancellations received on or before 31 March 2019.
- A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received on or before 15 June 2019.
- Cancellations are to be made via email to the secretariat before the above deadline.
- There will be NO refund for cancellation/withdrawal received after 15 June 2019.
- There will be NO refund for registrants who paid but did not attend the conference in person.
- The organizers will also not be mailing out conference publications or materials to such individuals.